- Smart marketers rely on digitally printed signage. The wide format market has a global retail value of $55 billion, and is expected to grow at a 6.5% CAGR through 2017.1
- Wide format works. 76% of respondents to a recent survey said they have entered a store based on signage alone. 68% have purchased a product because its signage caught their eye.2
- In the same survey, 68% of respondents said they believe good signs reflect the quality of a store and its products. Over half said they’re less willing to enter a store with poorly made signs.
- Today’s marketers allocate big budget dollars to signage. On average, 16.1% of all marketing dollars go to wide format graphics.3
- The most popular wide format applications are banners, posters, signs, and point-of-purchase displays.
- Best of all, there are lots of exciting substrates out there to choose from for your wide format projects. For example, this Digital Media Product Guide from MACtac describes a wide variety of their innovative solutions. Want to experience MACtac products by walking through 3D virtual room galleries? Check out their DesignScape3D app for Windows, Mac, iPad & Android.
Need more information?
1. Printing Impressions (March 13, 2014), “Boosting Your Wide-Format Business”, http://www.piworld.com/article/boosting-your-wide-format-business-free-webinar-now-available-on-demand/
2. Small Business Bonfire, “Four Reasons You Should Be Using Signs for Your Retail Business”, http://www.smallbusinessbonfire.com/why-use-retail-signs/
3. InfoTrends, “Wide Format Printing: A Critical Element in the Communications Mix”, http://www.infotrends.com/public/Content/Multiclients/Brochures/BDSWideFormatPrinting.pdf