Our customers come up with great display graphics for us to print on our wide format, digital color printer. Here are three stocks that our staff particularly likes for big full-color graphics, with ideas about how you can use them.
Norm Johnson, Workflow Coordinator
Pop-Up, our new stock for retractable banner stands, is made of a 10 mil semi-gloss synthetic polyester material.
- It is has an extra smooth finish that makes graphics absolutely pop!
- It has a grey opaque backing for no see-through
- The non-curling feature of the material keeps banner stand graphics flat. This is a major improvement over older material!
- “Pop Up is great material to work with. It makes my job easier, so I can turn around banner stand projects fast,” Norm says
- The material is usually easy to remove from the stand too. This means that in many cases you can change your pull-up graphic, without having to buy a new fixture. (Success varies with fixture type and age.)
Kayleigh Creech, Pre-Press Operator
Our removable wall vinyl has a lot of cool features. Plus, since we have the capability to contour cut graphics, we can use it to produce life-size, cut-out wall displays that you can move from wall to wall without leaving any residue. We call these cut-outs “Wall-de-Mars”! We make Wall-de-Mars from photo originals, like shots of your kid playing ball or dancing.
Removable wall vinyl is 7 mils thick. It’s a rugged stock that doesn’t tend to stretch or tear when applying and reapplying. It can also be used for temporary posters and graphic cover-ups for events.
Shawn Gibbs, Operations Manager
Our white window stock is called Static Cling. It’s unique in that both sides of it will “cling” to glass.
This stock is cool because it gives you the flexibility to mount any window signs we print as inside mounts or outside mounts. Our inks are UV resistant, so colors never fade or weather on this stock. Also, given our contour cutting capability, there is no need for a separate die-cutting process. This saves you time and money when you want to cut out unique shapes and graphics.
With this stock and capability we can produce window graphics whether small or large in no time.
For more information contact: