Windows, Walls, Floors, and Doors
Speedy production & installation of full-color signage
We print wide format signs, graphics and décor that engage and delight people in stores, schools, offices, events, public spaces and homes. Design and installation services available.
- Media and substrates to cover most applications:
- indoors on windows, walls, doors and floors
- outdoors on sidewalks, driveways, brick and concrete walls
- permanent and removable wall adhesives
- fabrics, carpeting and wood
- corrugated packaging
- magnetic and dry erase boards
- vehicle graphics
- Eco-solvent, latex and UV curable inks
- White inks
- Outdoor inks and substrates that do not fade in sun or rain
- Up to 64” wide in one pass
- Tiled applications to cover large walls and floors
- Kiss cutting for labels, photos and logos
- Printing directly onto fabric, carpeting and wood substrates
- Fixtures for standalone and hanging signs, post mountings, more
- Short-term rental fixtures for sidewalk and parking lot signage
- Full-service design and installation
- Fast production
Stores POP displays, vinyl banners, fabric banners, floor graphics, window clings, backlit signs, table top and bar top signs
Schools Directional signs for walls and floors, event banners, posters, magnetic and dry erase boards, short-term rental frames for parking lot signs
Offices Posters, magnetic and dry erase boards, wall décor
Events, Conferences, Trade Shows Outdoor and indoor banners, custom printed carpeting, sidewalk and exterior wall graphics, booth décor, pop up banners, directional signs, yard signs
Public Spaces and Homes Wall Art—custom wallpaper printed to your own design to decorate lobbies, restaurants, and rooms in your home.
Banners & signs
Windows, wall, floors, & doors
Project – LIPM lobby wallcovering
Our lobby at Laser Image used to be kind of … well … boring. Then we decided to turn our graphic designers loose and let them transform it into a design showcase using HP WallArt software. The result was amazing! Take a look and decide for yourself; watch the fast paced two minute video below to see how we did it.
Project – League of Municipalities floor graphics
The North Carolina League of Municipalities (NCLM) approached Laser Image saying “We want to do something special for our annual conference – CityVision 2016 Accelerate.” Their idea was to turn the exhibit floor of the convention center into a giant game board with a HUGE graphic in the middle and a few more on the corners.
Did they like the result?
“We loved it!”