Tango 18 point is a bright, clean-white and very sturdy sheet that feels weighty and substantial in the hand. Tango is manufactured by WestRock using certified sustainable processes.
- Double coated on both sides for uniform printing
- Very smooth surface for excellent reproduction of fine details
- Strong and hefty
- Excellent color crispness and contrast
- Manufactured using color-fast dyes so long shelf life prints do not fade
- Add aqueous coating or laminate for more punch
- 18 pt., 358 gsm, 92 brightness, grain long
Uses include direct mail pieces, menus, sports cards, greeting cards, book covers, inserts, point of purchase displays, short-run packaging and other items requiring a durable, tactile stock.
Want to see and feel a sheet of this wonderful stock, showing a vibrant image printed on our HP Indigo press? Request your copy of our book Come Alive with New Creativity.
Come Alive with New Creativity is free to established graphic designers and marketers, as well as to anyone with a project in hand that involves breakthrough design and digital printing.